Industry Partner Opportunities
By joining as an Industry Partner, we provide opportunities for organizations to access more in-depth information and resources, participate in higher-level opportunities, and obtain greater visibility in the health care sustainability space and the Practice Greenhealth network to meet their professional and business objectives.
If health care is everyone's business, then certainly transforming health care should be also. The challenges of environmental stewardship, climate health, and addressing the social determinants of health stand to benefit from the creativity and collective work of all organizations and voices.
Practice Greenhealth offers guidance, resources, and support across a range of sustainability topics, including: leadership, waste, safer chemicals, environmentally preferable purchasing, healthier food, energy, water, greening the operating room, climate and health, transportation, community benefit, and green design and construction.
The benefits of becoming a Practice Greenhealth Industry Partner:
- Annual, 12-month partnership
- Full access to the resources and tools on the Practice Greenhealth website
- Collaboration opportunities through workgroups and other experiences
- Discount to Practice Greenhealth’s annual sustainability conference, CleanMed
- Opportunities to promote and share sustainability practices, products and services through facilitated experiences/events
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- And more
NOTE: Affiliate, Allied, and Academic partners are not endorsed by Practice Greenhealth or Health Care Without Harm. Affiliate, Allied, and Academic partners share our mission to transform health care worldwide so that it reduces its environmental footprint and becomes an anchor for sustainability and a leader in the global movement for environmental health and justice. Please review the Terms and Conditions for further details.
Industry Partner Responsibilities
All Industry Partners are expected to:
- Adhere to the Practice Greenhealth Terms and Conditions
- Support Practice Greenhealth and Health Care Without Harm’s mission to transform health care worldwide so it reduces its environmental footprint and becomes a leader in the global movement for environmental health and justice
- Empower our hospital and health care provider partners to increase their efficiencies and environmental stewardship while improving patient safety and care through tools, best practices, and knowledge.
From the definition “to officially attach or connect to an organization”. Affiliate partners are manufacturers, suppliers, service providers, or other supply chain partners. As a key player in the supply chain, your partnership and collaboration is paramount to our work. For more information on how to get involved as an Affiliate Partner, please contact us here.
From the definition “to side with or support.” Allied partners are NGOs, government agencies, or other organizations. As an allied partner, we want you to be aligned with our mission, resources, and efforts to advance sustainability. For more information on how to get involved as an Allied Partner, please contact us here.
Given its primary role as a knowledge producer, higher education can serve as a powerful means to help create a more sustainable future. The academic partner level is open to any university, college, or graduate school, most likely nursing schools, medical schools, schools of public health, and even schools of veterinary medicine. By joining the Practice Greenhealth network, you're nurturing the leaders of tomorrow. Academic Partners may apply here.
When an institution invests in this level, faculty and students are eligible for access.
|Affiliate Partner, Basic||$5,000/year||
|Affiliate Partner, Premium||$12,500/year||Affiliate Basic benefits, plus:
Already an Industry Partner and need help, consult our Frequently Asked Questions.
Join Practice Greenhealth
Practice Greenhealth is the health care sector’s go-to source for information, tools, data, resources, and expert technical support on sustainability initiatives that help hospitals and health systems meet their health, financial, and community goals.