Why join Practice Greenhealth?
Sustainability is a vital component of any health care organization’s strategic direction. When tied to business and mission-driven goals, sustainable programs have benefits for the financial bottom line, patient satisfaction and well-being, employee engagement, and the communities you serve.
No two hospitals or health systems are alike, so we tailor our support to the needs of each unique organization, which includes membership options for individual facilities and health systems.
Depending on your membership level, experts and other resources are available at every stage of initiative development, such as:
- Identifying opportunities to implement sustainable programs aligned with business goals,
- Establishing baselines and setting reasonable, achievable goals
- Initiating cost-effective policies and practices to improve the lives of patients, employees and the surrounding community
- Assessing program effectiveness and reporting measurable data
- Creating events, case studies and cohort groups for members to discuss what works and what doesn’t
- Recognizing success through our Environmental Excellence Awards
- Sharing member expertise to drive sustainability performance for the entire sector via collaborations such as the Market Transformation Group and Health Care Climate Council
Read about our member benefits and choose the level that’s right for you. Can’t find a membership option to meet your specific need? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to customize a solution.
Join Practice Greenhealth
Practice Greenhealth is the health care sector’s go-to source for information, tools, data, resources, and expert technical support on sustainability initiatives that help hospitals and health systems meet their health, financial, and community goals.