New monthly forums to help you conduct a GHG inventory
Following the successful launch of our Health Care Emissions Impact Calculator, Practice Greenhealth will host monthly workshops beginning in November that will walk you through how to perform a complete greenhouse gas inventory.
Bring your questions to this real-time solutions forum, where you will learn tips and tricks from other Practice Greenhealth partners.
Register today for these 75-minute forums:
- Nov. 16 (Recording) - Scope 1 (stationary combustion, mobile fleet combustion, and fugitive emissions)
- Dec. 14 - Scope 2 (purchased electricity, steam, heat, or cooling)
- Jan. 18 - Scope 3 categories 1 (purchased goods and services), 2 (capital goods), and 3 (fuel- and energy-related activities)
- Feb. 15 - Scope 3 categories 4 (upstream transportation and distribution), 6 (business travel), 7 (employee commuting), and 9 (downstream transportation and distribution)
- March 21 - Scope 3 categories 5 (waste generated in operations), 11 (use of sold products), and 12 (end-of-life treatments of sold products)
- April 18 - Scope 3 category 15 (investments)
Join Practice Greenhealth
Practice Greenhealth is the health care sector’s go-to source for information, tools, data, resources, and expert technical support on sustainability initiatives that help hospitals and health systems meet their health, financial, and community goals.