Join your fellow climate champions at CleanMed
2022 is the year we accelerate the decarbonization of health care. And CleanMed 2022 offers the strategies we need for moving from commitment to action to impact. Join us May 10-12 in Kansas City, where an incredible lineup of expert speakers will share the many ways you can drive climate solutions within your organization.
Attendees of CleanMed will experience cutting-edge sessions on:
- Insights from Biden administration officials on their work to build a low-carbon, more resilient, and more equitable health care system and how leading health systems are modeling climate action.
- How trailblazing health systems are navigating decarbonization – setting ambitious goals, getting buy-in, developing strategic plans, and putting those plans into action.
- Tracking your health system’s carbon reduction. Experts share tools for tracking emissions and how to use data for leadership engagement and accountability.
- Tackling transportation emissions and improving community air quality with insights from health systems offering commuting, telework, and telehealth options.
- New research on the connection between social and environmental conditions and health disparities informing how hospital leadership conducts emergency management, designs care, and makes the case for climate action.
- How health care’s input leads to stronger climate policies that work for health care facilities and advance the sector’s healing mission.
- Innovative approaches to financing climate solutions for energy efficiency, renewable energy, and climate resilience projects.
Join us in Kansas City, and help build a movement of leaders committed to health care climate solutions.
Join Practice Greenhealth
Practice Greenhealth is the health care sector’s go-to source for information, tools, data, resources, and expert technical support on sustainability initiatives that help hospitals and health systems meet their health, financial, and community goals.