5 hospital chefs compete for gold with plant-forward recipes
Finalists revealed, winner to be announced at CleanMed 2022
The 2021 Health Care Culinary Contest broke new barriers for plant-forward cooking, and our five finalists took the proverbial cake with plant-forward recipes as innovative and diverse as the chefs who created them.
- NYU Langone Health’s butternut squash & green pea farrotto
- Peace Health Saint Joseph’s Shoyu beet poke bowl
- Stanford Hospital’s wild mushroom birria
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System’s curry sweet potato power crunch bowl
- UW Health’s Afghan-style vegetable korma
We will announce the winning recipe and celebrate America’s next top hospital chef at CleanMed 2022, the premier national conference for leaders in health care sustainability, May 10–12 in Kansas City.
Join Practice Greenhealth
Practice Greenhealth is the health care sector’s go-to source for information, tools, data, resources, and expert technical support on sustainability initiatives that help hospitals and health systems meet their health, financial, and community goals.