Live Event: Healthy Environment and Resilient Communities: A Collaborative Forum for Regional Healthcare Organizations
You must set up an account at our education library using your Practice Greenhealth email.
Whether your hospital is just getting started with sustainability initiatives or your team is ready to take it to the next level, come join us as we lead you through four thoughtfully prepared topics:
- Leadership and Employee Engagement
- Climate Resiliency and Population Health
- Funding High Impact Energy Projects
- Supply Chain Impacts on Financial and Environmental Bottom Line
At this one-day event, our experts will:
- Describe the environmental footprint of health care organizations and the impact on human health.
- Frame the benefits of green programs from a cost, safety, engagement and environmental perspective
- Demonstrate the need for a healthcare community approach to environmental stewardship and delineate potential stakeholders.
- Facilitate group discussions on strategies to initiate these programs.
- Develop future action items for continued healthcare community engagement
Robert C. Garrett, FACHE, President and Co-Chief Executive Office, Hackensack University Medical Center
Hermine Levey Weston, RN MBA, Member Engagement Manager with Practice Greenhealth
Kyle Tafuri, Senior Sustainability Advisor, Hackensack University Medical Center
Robin Guenther, Principal of Perkins+Will and Senior Advisor to Health Care Without Harm
Jennifer Kearney, Energy Management Consultant,
Kevin Lyons, Professor, Rutgers Business School, Director of Public/Private Partnership for Rutgers
Member-Only Event Files
Please log in as a Member first to see the files associated with this event.
You will need to set up an account at our education library using your Practice Greenhealth email. Webinars are free for Practice Greenhealth Members.