Learn Practice Greenhealth’s step-by-step approach to integrating continuous environmental quality improvement initiatives into the culture of your organization. A commitment to improved environmental performance is a long-term commitment, which can only be tackled a program at a time. Partner with Practice Greenhealth for ongoing leadership and support in raising awareness and continuously improving environmental performance.
Points To Include
- Team Development
- Data Collection
- Senior Support
- Reporting Structure
- The Role of Purchasing
- Material and Waste Baseline
- Designing for Health
- Communications Strategies
- Reporting and Record Keeping
- Tools and Support
- Webinar Series
- Environmental Excellence
- Break down environmental sustainability into a step by step approach.
- Recognize that the road to environmental sustainability starts with setting annual environmental goals.
- Demonstrate the tools and educational resources available to Practice Greenhealth partners.
- Engage, motivate and celebrate environmental progress in the health care sector.
Janet Brown, Practice Greenhealth
Janet Brown is Director, Sustainable Operations and leads environmental improvement activities for membership facilities. Janet coordinates a monthly Greening Operations webinar series and is on the Steering Committee of the Green Guide for Health Care and Planetree’s Design Advisory Council. Prior to joining Practice Greenhealth, Janet coordinated health care environmental management programs for Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City from 1991 – 2004. Beth Israel received numerous awards including the EPA’s Environmental Quality Award in 2001. Janet lives in Amherst, MA with her husband and two children.
Webinar speakers have no financial or other interest in the sponsoring company and the sponsor has had no input into the content of the presentation.
Member-Only Event Files
Please log in as a Member first to see the files associated with this event.