Strategic deployment in sustainability programming
How do the most successful and sustainable hospitals make decisions about where to go next?
Leaders can bring Practice Greenhealth’s expertise in identifying and achieving strategic sustainability initiatives to your organization via in-person programming and training focused on setting goals and rallying your team.
In a one-day event, our expert facilitators lead facility and system stakeholders through a process designed to link programmatic areas through the development of overarching goals.
This program will help sustainability leaders develop:
- Vision language for environmental stewardship
- Formal goals
- Elevator speeches for overall programming goals and specific focus areas
- PowerPoint presentations with data and language to inform and engage staff and stakeholders
- Coordinated implementation plans for the facility deployment team
- Continued support from your Practice Greenhealth membership liaison
Join Practice Greenhealth
Practice Greenhealth is the health care sector’s go-to source for information, tools, data, resources, and expert technical support on sustainability initiatives that help hospitals and health systems meet their health, financial, and community goals.