Award applications are now available online awards.practicegreenhealth.org
NOTE: Completed Award applications will be due at 5:00 PM PST on March 14, 2014.
Welcome to the new 2014 Environmental Excellence Awards program! You must be a Practice Greenhealth member to apply for an Award. Learn more about membership here. While you can find the applications live at awards.practicegreenhealth.org, we also offer information on how to select which Award to apply for and other important questions:
Awards Technical Assistance
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Awards Assistance line at: 888-378-2259 for any questions you have about the Awards program.
- Health Care Facility members can also contact their Practice Greenhealth Facility Engagement Liaison.
- Business Members can contact Lara Sutherland, Director of Business Membership at (866-598-2210).
- Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) can contact Beth Eckl, Director of Environmental Purchasing at (866-598-2240).
- Strategic Associate members can contact Lin Hill, Director of Awards at (866-998-9973).
What Award should we apply for?
Learn more about the different award applications for each membership category by clicking here. There is also information available about Higher Level Awards for hospitals.
Accessing Previous Year Applications
For repeat Award applicants who would like to access previous years' Award applications you may access Award applications from 2011 to 2013 by logging into the legacy Awards website using the primary contact's email address on that application. We have prepared a Step-by-Step Guide to help you access that data. If you have trouble accessing the legacy site, please contact your Practice Greenhealth Facility Engagement Liaison or email email@example.com.
Awards Tools and Resources
- Heath Care members please see 2014 Awards Support Tools and Resources for information and guidance on the Greenhealth Partner for Change Award application. This information includes metrics and scoring guidelines.
- Heath Care members can use Defining Waste & Material Streams for guidance on what to include in the Waste and Recycling Tables A, B, C and E on the Waste section of the Partner for Change and Partner Recognition Award applications.
- Business Members please see the Business Member Toolkit Award Section for information and guidance on the Champion for Change Award application.